WE’RE ALWAYS HIRING!
Office Location: Vancouver, BC
Type: Full time
Are you a real estate project marketing expert with a track record of getting things done under budget and on time? Are you eager to provide management leadership in devising and coordinating branding and marketing strategies for highly-reputable and emerging real estate developers in Vancouver, Burnaby, Richmond and North Vancouver? Do you thrive in a more intimate and boutique work environment where you will have a direct hand in shaping the future of a company and growing it together?
- A pipeline of multi-family and mixed-use development projects by highly prominent developers requiring your leadership, relationships, project management, and organization skills to bring to market.
- A constant open mind for your new ideas and creative strategies that we are ready to implement right away.
- A talented, inspiring, energetic, and diverse group of colleagues.
- A heritage-inspired work environment with a breathtaking view of False Creek in Vancouver’s third oldest building.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in real estate project marketing management and coordination, preferably directly with a developer.
- Demonstrated success in strategizing, executing and launching all aspects of marketing new real estate projects. This includes envisioning, positioning, branding, familiarity with traditional print and online media, renderings, website development, budget and timeline management, directing all relevant vendors and suppliers, and leading presentation centre, sales centre, and sales office design from concept to completion.
- Exemplary communication skills in both verbal and writing. You present confidently with clients at boardroom meetings.
- Strong work ethic and ability to problem-solve independently.
- A calm demeanour, even in high pressure environments, coupled with an optimistic and can-do attitude.
- A keen interest and passion in interior and exterior design with knowledge of major trends and styles.
You Might Also Have:
- Strong understanding of real estate market and industry forces in BC.
- Ability to collaborate and provide expertise in supporting other real estate marketing initiatives, such as contributing to focus groups, as well as product type and mix.
- Far from the typical corporate culture that you may be accustomed to, we are a creative boutique firm that welcomes personality and individuality.
- We advance careers and value personal and professional growth.
- Our team is entrepreneurial and naturally driven to overachieve. We are hungry for success!